Wendy UnBrOkEn

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars...



Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hodge Podge

“Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the skeptic  an ardent zealot.” 
― E.A. BucchianeriBrushstrokes of a Gadfly




_____________________________________________________________________________


I want this Shakespeare quote tattooed on me. 


"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume."

_____________________________________________________________________

So, I am having trouble eating again.  Food that gets stuck one day, goes down fine the next.  I don't know what to do about it.  I have tried drinking hot coffee before eating to loosen up the band, but it doesn't seem to help at all.  

I had a pork chop one night, and it was fine, then the next day I tried to eat another one and it got stuck and I hurt so badly I had to throw up.  



I went to my friend Regina's baby shower and ate like a pig.  Nothing got stuck!  I ate BBQ wienies and cheese and a huge cup cake!!  I even went back for seconds and still had no issues.  I don't understand why some times I can eat and some times I can't.

____________________________________________


Impatience [ɪmˈpeɪʃəns]
n
1. lack of patience; intolerance of or irritability with anything that impedes or delays
2. restless desire for change and excitement


This is SO me.  I have no idea how to stop being so impatient!  Help me before I go insane LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment