Wendy UnBrOkEn

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars...



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Twilight * cpap * lap band * Christmas

It's been a while since I have blogged, and I am sorry for that.  Life has been busy and active lately.  

I went to the Breaking Dawn 2 opening night Thursday 11/15/12.  WOW!  Just WOW.  That is all I can really say.  It was by far the best Twilight Saga movie, and the last.  *Cry*  I went with some friends and we all dressed up in our Twilight shirts and sprayed glitter on ourselves.  I am a nerd. I know. Breaking Dawn 2 trailer 

Lap band is still going well.  Still unable to eat a lot, which is good.  But, I am really not losing weight as quickly as I would like.  I am currently at a stand still.  I am just impatient and want to be thin NOW.  I am down to 233.  Started at 253, I think, day of surgery (July 17th).  

I had to change cpap masks again.  I could not get the other mask to seal off and stop leaking.  This new one is so much better and seals off well.  I am able to sleep through the night, finally.  I still do not like that I have to wear the mask every night, but I guess that is better than dying in my sleep.  
The new mask is a mirage quattro.  It fits my face better and feels light.  

Thanksgiving is next week.  My kids and I are going with Pat to his moms house.  It will be the first real holiday we spend together.  I will not be able to eat a lot, but I am going to try.  I have to save room for the desserts, though.  Hey, it's Thanksgiving...I am going to splurge a little.  I am only human, after all.  Who can turn down pumpkin pie?  Not this lady!!

 Does anyone else think it is just too soon for Christmas lights on houses and trees up in stores?  My favorite radio station 93.3 switched to 100% Christmas music last week!! Now I am listening to 95.9 and it is great!  It isn't even Thanksgiving yet!  I am sick of Christmas already.  I am ready for it to be OVER.  I am off Christmas Eve (which is when I celebrate) but, I have to work Christmas day...so it will just be another day for me. I am sure the ER will have a pot luck lunch, though.  I need to figure out what I am going to bring.  






No comments:

Post a Comment