Wendy UnBrOkEn

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars...



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Almost One Month Post Op

I am 3 days shy of being one month out from lap band surgery placement.  I started all normal foods today.  I had a slice of pizza for dinner.  It was small, but I feel like I ate 5 slices!  In 3 days I will be taking my 1 month photos.  I know I took the before photos on July 5th, but the surgery was on July 17th.  People have told me that I look smaller, so I am excited to see the new photos and judge for myself side by side with the before photos.  It is hard to tell since I see myself daily and don't really notice change yet.  So, be on the lookout Saturday for 1 month photos.  

Feel free to follow me on Twitter:  @WendyUnBrOkEn 
Facebook:  Wendy Sterling Carr

Oh and I weighed today!  2 more pounds gone FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment